4.21.2012

Stella Meltdown

Readers, I need your advice!!! For my 21st birthday, my mom has given me the gift of Stella McCartney. Yes, from the RTW Spring 2012 collection. As I'm on no kind of level to start shopping like a celeb, I am very excited to have a dress that cost way more than I can afford and will be displayed in a bullet proof case after I've only worn it once. However, and this is where the dilemma is, which one do I want?! These are my three options and I will justify why I so desperately need them one.

(1.BLAZER/DRESS)

Even though this hardly needs words, I would slut it up how it is with red lips and a hot hot shoe. OR I would leave it open, wear skinny colored pants, and a white tank... Mmmmmm


 (2.SPORTY DRESS)

This dress is for the side of me that loves Alexander Wang and the "sporty" side of me (I put sporty in parentheses because everyone knows I am not sporty). I love the contrasting colors. It looks so easy to wear in the summer and put leather leggings on in the winter.


  (3.LACE PJ DRESS)

My actual favorite (and most expensive) option number 3. I would wear this for brunch, lunches on the weekends, around the house, out for dinner, with a white blazer over. Even with my hair in a ponytail and zero makeup on, this dress is so fabulous I wouldn't even care. 


Do I go for the sexy-just-rolled-outa-bed look? Clearly I have a favorite, but its pricey, and the first one would work too right? Or do I go for the sporty one?? HELP!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!

Xo,
Ash.


1 comment:

  1. Option A - You can't go wrong with WHITE! Plus, it's classic. Wear it open with boyfriend jeans & a tank, to a special event with sky high heels, with skinnys and a jean vest.. the options never end!

    Good luck!

    allie at alliewears.com

    ReplyDelete