3.27.2013

Celine me alone



        The sun is shinning ladies!!  But that doesn't mean sometimes I just cannot be        
              bothered. Somedays you are just having one of those days. And when you are
                  having one of those days you wear a jeans and t-shirt. My t-shirt happened to
                    say something along the lines of 'leave me alone'...just a little bit more chic.
                The shirt was a gift, and it may be one of the best gifts. Jeans and 
            a t-shirt are always a good combo and why not throw in a hat to really 
          make sure no one bothers you...but really coffe sunnies& a hat are like my 
                                                       own personal body guard. 










                   {J.Crew hat}{J Brand jeans}{UrbanOutfitters sunglasses}{Balenciaga wallet}{J.Crew infinity bracelet}
xo

Sara

1 comment: