8.30.2013

Hair Talk



A couple weeks ago someone wrote to me and asked me for hair tips, ideas, and inspiration. If you follow you know that I have so much hair, so much that about a month ago I cut off 5 inches because I couldn't handle it anymore. However I MISS MY LONG HAIR.

My hair routine is simple, yet extremely vital to keeping your hair healthy. I use Aveda products for shampoo and conditioner and depending on the season and color, it will vary on which product you should use. After my shower I put in Moroccan oil, and an Aveda leave in conditioner. I don't own a blow dryer so I ALWAYS let my hair air dry ( that is the secret to healthy hair). When I do feel like dolling up I use a wand to curl my hair it is much easier than a curling iron, and I am much more into the natural beach waves. Blonde hair is hard to keep blonde so I wash my hair every 2 days, and on the off days I use Suave dry shampoo (LIFE SAVER).  BUT the best way to getting healthy hair is chopping it off and letting it grow out and be healthy as it is. That is the truth!


Here are some photos of good hair days& inspiration for you.















 One day when I find someone who has the most amazing bangs I want to get them, but for now I will middle part till I die.

xo

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment