9.27.2013

Mini-Me



     Recently I had come across the Instagram account for Michelle Baron. She is an extremely talented artist, who does customized illustrations for people.  I was amazed by her talent and illustrations I saw, so she agreed to create a personalized illustration of me for the blog! After I went through her website (here)  and saw all of her work, I absolutely loved them. The process was extremely easy and fast. She looked at photots of me and studied what makes me me. A week later she sent me multiple different ideas she had gatehred, and then from there we picked the best one. Her detail on each of the pieces was phenomenal I was so impressed with how she chose to portray me. Starbucks cup, hand on hip, and lots of jewelery made the photo even more me!

    I highly recommend looking into her work, and contacting her if you need anything done from cards, invitations, or just a fun photo, she is great! She truly captured the essence of TSC and what I am all about (big sunnies and all )







xo

TSC 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm so flattered by this lovely post and that you are so happy with your illustration! You were so much fun to work with and I can't thank you enough for selecting me to create this illustration for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love michelle! she did my blog header. she's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete