10.24.2011

Made in Manhattan.

      This past weekend Ashley& I were lucky enough to attend Teen Vogue's 6th annual University program in New York City. Not only is NYC our love, but the fact that we were about to endure 3 days of pure amazing-ness was enough to make me die. I honestly think this was one of the greatest experiences I have had. It was a weekend full of speakers with knowledge, success, and wisdom that is so rare  now days, it was life changing. 

      Michael Kors, Whitney Port, and Alexander Wang were juts a few of my idols that spoke. Top bloggers, Teen Vogue editors, and many other designers were taking over Manhattan this weekend, and they all had a story, and they all had what it took to be amazing. Intimate group sessions took place, and I honestly felt that I was in the presence of royalty. Their words were so inspiring I literally got chills when Michael Kors told his story. It was honestly a fashion guru's dream come true, and I could not have been in a better place.


      As if we weren't exhausted enough from running around like real New Yorkers starting with 7 am days, we didn't miss a chance to go shopping. We hit SoHo& Meatpacking District (our favorite spots) just in time for our last goodbyes. Something about those areas are so peaceful, yet so exhilarating. SoHo is like a hide way in all the mayhem that is going on. I dream of living here one day, and this just made me want to work that much harder.


This was truly inspiring to us, so get lost in the inspiration.


xo


     






MK
Michael Kors& TV editor-in-chief Amy Astley

Meatpacking.
Wrist pretty.


DVF


Chill.
Hudson



No comments:

Post a Comment