10.02.2011

Vince.

As promised each month I will have a "Fave Five" where I choose my five favorite items Vince Camuto has to offer. I recently just purchased the most amazing creme bandage dress so I have spent a lot of time on their website picking out the best. To start off October, with a fall vibe, I choose some boots&bags that are so legit. Obviously they are essentials for the next couple of months.


enjoy




Bootz N' Bagz


One

Two


Three

Four
Five

Dress on the left. Boots on the right.


Grand Central Terminal exhibition


 Their Blog is literally amazing& with all the press over their new store that just opened in Grand Central Terminal they have had so much going on. 
If any of these items catch your interest check out their website to order. You will love.
xo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment