11.14.2011

21.

For many people 21 is a lucky number. For me it's the age that I finally feel something different. Today is my 21st birthday& I don't even know what to think. Whether its 21 years of memories, mistakes, lessons, experiences or moments I can't help but look back on all that I have been given.

As if having a birthday isn't amazing enough, the fact that I have been able to celebrate my birthday with my best friend Sarah (we have the same name and  birthday...) for the past 11 years is just beyond anything I can describe. We have that twin ESP type thing....

I have been so blessed with an amazing beyond major family, group of friends, and life. This years birthday, because it is such a monumental birthday, has given me such an appreciation for everything I have....especially my fashion no no's.

So here's to drinking, laughing, crying having a wonderful time with the ones we love.


Diva since day 1.

Then
Now





It's a Sar thing.

Now.

my rocks.






Don't forget to count your blessings and remember everything and everyone in your life. In honor of me and Sarah you should all celebrate tonight :)


xo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment