12.06.2011

True Whit

     Last week Whitney Port came to my school to speak. Now I have loved Whitney since day one with her bright blonde hair sitting by Lauren Conrads side. She has a unique sense of style, and dresses how she wants. She has so many styles&looks I love seeing her wear the craziest styles so naturally. She has been iconic to me for years&seeing her was so intriguing,

    She was so amazing& inspirational I couldn't even contain myself. Obviously I always loved her on The Hills, but seeing her in person and how real she was made her role ten times better.  She gave advice on business, internships, philanthropic activity, and obviously her own fashion tips.  * Her favorite nail polish is 5th Avenue by Essie Seeing that I am almost finished with college it was a real wake up call to me. The next day not only did I order 5 amazing pieces from her new collection, but I sent my resume out to 9 different companies. Ranging from Teen Vogue, to Womens Wear Daily, and even Whitney's own company. I heard back from almost all of them and now I just wait and let God decide what he wants to reward me with, if he even wants to reward me!

     Here are my favorite pieces from Whitney's new line Whitney Eve( you can find on her website). I purchased most of these& the rest are just amazing to look at.



5th Avenue
All her looks

Me&Whit








     My clothes arrived today and I couldn't be happier. Next up landing an amazing internship with one of my dream companies. Take a break from studying for finals and buy yourself something new from Whit :)


xo
sara

No comments:

Post a Comment