12.24.2011

Oh My Chrismas

     As long as I can remember I have had a white Christmas. Our family is so blessed and tight that we have a tradition every year we spend it in Colorado. I can't imagine anything different. Something about being woken up by your 6 nieces and nephews at 7 am while its snowing on Christmas day is totally magical. We are starting to prepare our Christmas dinner, and allllll the Christmas goodies. Hauling all 16 of us to church will be an adventure, but coming home tonight to play our white elephant game and continuing the festivities as long as we can (so that the children sleep past 5 am) is the best part.


     I gave you a look in a Very Vintage Christmas, now here is a look at a very recent Christmas. Hope all of you are enjoying your time with your families, big or small, you should cherish it!
One more day...

My mini me
I am the best aunt.
View from my house

All 5 Cusick girls

No comments:

Post a Comment