12.17.2011

A Lot Like Christmas

I am finally home for break and let the Christmas festivities begin. My parents annual Christmas party is tonight and my mother has my entire family planning with her. *She has baked home made cookies, brownies, cakes, and new concoctions ALL from scratch and it is finally time.


It finally feels like Christmas and it is so exciting. This break is going to be amazing, and not to mention my cousin got engaged last night check out that ROCK.

*I will never do a post on food again (I am not domestic at all& can't even start the oven) so this is my big debut with my own masterpieces!

Chocolate&Carmel Pretzels




Absolutely Stunning


&for those of you who are still struggling with Christmas gifts take a look

Here
&Here
&This one
My fave
luv

xo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment