12.19.2011

A Very Vintage Christmas

     As Christmas comes near I went through some old photos to see how much my family has grown and changed. Let's just say that it was a laugh. Between 5 girls you can imagine we have all changed SO much. Here are some photos to see how we used to treat Christmas.......maybe I will bring back the jean skirt? My older sisters are going to KILL ME if they see this, but hey we all went through some awkward phases. & yes we are all REAL sisters. Two red heads, a brunette, two blondes, and a partridge in a pear tree.


     I love my family SO much more than anything (yes even clothes) I hope yall are enjoying the holidays with your loved one.


First Christmas


Not even on Christmas am I a morning person

I get my style from my dad
94
95

96




I'm gonna start looking for Christmas outfits now.




xo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment