12.13.2011

Gal Pal

Obviously it's that time of year. Finals are finished& holiday outfits are in the process of being picked out! The other night while I was studying for a final I took an hour break somewhere around 2 am to shop.......I couldn't help it. So naturally I got on Nasty Gal for a quick fix. It ended with a couple of purchases and today when they arrived I could not be happier. I got big chunky sweaters to pair with my leather leggings, leopard prints to give a bold statement to an outfit, and tons and tons of sequins to bring me a happy New Year :)

Color is big. I don't usually like bright colors for the winter, but a HOT pink skirt, with a metallic shirt could easily be amazing. Happy sequin crazy. I think this is the time to wear sequins with everything, whether you think you can "pull it off" or not. Deep plunging necklines and backlines are always fun and can make an outfit much more made up. Here are my favorite items! Hopefully you can find some Holiday&NYE inspiration.











Happy Holidays


XO


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment