6.23.2012

Made for Manhattan

     My internet has been down for a week and I have had so much to blog about! Not to mention this has probably been one of the most hectic and stressful weeks I've had in a while. It's hard to complain because I have never been happier or in a better stage in my life, however sometimes the NYC lifestyle gets the best of you, and the best thing to do is breathe and keep going. I am obsessed with pictures, and on a daily basis I am stopping to catch the best photos. They help me remember what it is I love so much about being here, and how incredible this place is.

Here is my life in pictures.


View from my apartment.

Central Park

DVF

BK bridge

Alexander Wang casting

View from my office window


Scarlett

my girlfriends.


     This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and it is still all so surreal that I am here. I never stop thinking positive thoughts&when I get stressed out and overwhelmed I just look outside and remember that I am truly living my dream, and right now nothing else matters.


stay positive
xo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment