9.06.2011

Fashion's Night Out and NY Fashion Week

I seriously cannot wait until Thursday when I'll be in New York City for Fashion's Night Out and for Fashion Week! Ok, since tickets are suuuupper exclusive and pricey to buy, I won't actually be inside Lincoln Center for NYFW, BUT fear not. I will be dressed to impress and standing outside with my big camera snapping pics of my favorite fashion icons (Taylor Tomasi Hill please be there!) and hoping to be on a photographers blog (here's hoping!).... and doing things a man would snooze at just the thought of. I still have no idea what events I will be attending Thursday. I WANT TO VISIT THEM ALL!!






Now, what shall I wear??!!


I have a few ideas, inspiration pics, blah blah. But I wanna hear YOUR opinion. There are a thousand ways to style a t-shirt. Own it and love it. 

Tell you and show you more when I return from my New York City magical weekend.

Xo, Ash.



{Inspiration from other Fashion Weeks & Street Style}



Viviana Volpicella - ahhmazing

Just Photoshop me in please. This is me and my friends... #iwish

PERFECT cool and comfort and casual

Shoes?? TO.DIE.FOR.

I can tell this is in Paris... I love the layering. Maybe too hot for now though?

Love the white and black contrast 

Viviana Volpicella does it again

Love the mixed prints together

OBSESSED with the blues together, the knot, the sweater, texture... i dieee

Taylor Tomasi Hill... I mean, what more inspiration do you need?


{Are you inspired?}
.


No comments:

Post a Comment