9.08.2011

Love

If I have ever been stressed, overwhelmed, or exhausted then I don't know what I am dealing with right now. For some reason it seems that this year has been the busiest back to school of my life. My head is somewhere between a New York City sky scraper and the clouds, and I need a reality check.

With my major time off from blogging (due to school) I have had a lot of time to online shop. I wanted give a post about something I love very much. My Jennifer Zeuner cross necklace. I get more compliments, and questions about this necklace than any other piece of jewelery. I LOVE her reoccurring theme of love, initials, the Hamsa, and crosses. She literally combines every one of my favorite pieces, to make up her whole collection.

So here is a look at my favorite items. Especially with my birthday coming up in a couple months (21 HELP) I have had my wishlist going for a while, and plenty of these items are on there.

My Favorite Name Necklace

Hamsa Hand

I LOVE this
Be a STAR

Cross earrings w/ the necklace.

Initial Bracelet

 
So BOLD















XO


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment