9.20.2011

Urban Angel

Today just keeps getting better. Not only is it my boyfriends birthday (naturally I outfitted him with clothes), but after a long day of class I come home to see that a Rachel Zoe Project marathon is on. It is so sad that things like this make my day.  I honestly feel like she may be the only person who get's the emotional attachment and love I have for clothes. It's like I can't even watch her show without online shopping, and using her as inspiration. So after a LONG day of shopping yesterday, for the boyfriends gifts of course, I somehow managed to walk out with more gifts for myself, and now that I'm watching this marathon I decided to try and inspire some of yall. 

Those of you who follow this know that I am completely and utterly obsessed with Urban Outfitters. I don't think I've ever walked out of that store without one thing. I just can't. The feeling I get when I'm in there is close to that feeling most of you get on Christmas. 
It has been a while since I have been obsessed with pieces, and with Fall coming around the corner( in  Arizona atleast) the newest trends are so beautiful. So here are some of my favorite new pieces from Urban for Fall.


Just bought THESE pants. LOVE

Stolen Girlfriend Cream Sweater. LOVE

Oversized Ivory Tunic.

I love fur.

LBD.
Indie Poncho

Le Mont. Blouse.


go fall in love with fall


xo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment