1.08.2012

ADAM

I've been bitten by the ADAM love bug - and now I'm coveting these (on sale) pieces for my wardrobe.




This is the PERFECT leather blazer. With the peplum bottom trend I'm so obsessed with, this is heavenly thrown over jeans and a T.




With the new midi skirt trend going around and after dying over Rag & Bone's blue hue in their Fall 2011 RTW, this skirt brings both those trends together. Wear with a black sweater, lace top, paired with chunky booties or thigh high black boots. 





Well all have, or should have, a classic a-line skirt in our closets. But a LEATHER a-line? God help us...





This is something every girl should keep in her purse at all times! It's easy to throw on when you're feelin a little bit chilly, and it's so much more chic because you can still use your arms.





I know what you're think: You just saw this skirt a second ago in blue. You are correct: GET IT THIS COLOR TOO!!





This has to be the sexiest jumpsuit I've ever seen. Consider is an essential.





This would've been the perfect holiday dress! Damn. Good thing my birthday is coming up... You should always sparkle on your birthday.





Although this happens a lot, I gasped when I saw this graphic silk tee. Perfect with white pants, perfect with black, or a skirt, or jeans, or... anything really.





Though I wouldn't wear them now (because Boston has a high of 40 degrees for the next 4 months), I can only imagine myself wearing these in the spring, with a white shirt and nude shoes shown. I actually have not one pair of bermuda shorts, not gonna lie, they scare me a little. But I just can't say no to these. They're just amazing.



White are for day. Navy is for night. This isn't always true, but how I imagine.



I simply don't have enough Christmas money to buy all these, but I will buy most. Tell me, 'cause I'd really like to know, which ones are your fav? How would you wear them?

Xo,
Ash.


No comments:

Post a Comment