1.31.2012

LC

     

      So today is one of my many fashion icons birthdays. Lauren Conrad. Although I envy her for literally being at the right place at the right time, and basically becoming famous for living a regular 20 year olds drama filled life, I just love her. Maybe it's because I feel that, like myself, she went from a horrid highschool bleach blonde mess to a fashion obsessed toned down better version of herself. Or it could be the fact that my generation has grown up with her. We've heard all of her best one liners, her insightful words of Windsor, and been there to watch every single boy and girl screw her over *Who could forget that BLACK tear.

      None the less she has created an empire. I can honestly say that she is was helped spark my passion for this. Whether it was her nail color, her hair cut, or her newest BFF bracelets I was watching her every move. She has done so much& her newest line Paper Crown is so beautiful.  From the details to the fabric, to the fit I have fallen in love and she has done it again. Thank god her and Whit really pulled it together and made it out there in the real world, that alone makes me so happy. Wish I had their lives. Anyway today we dedicate the blog to Lauren, without her I'd probably still be wearing Pumas and capri pants..(judge me now)








actual photo.








Paper
Crown




xo


Sara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment