2.07.2012

Best Things I've Ever Seen (But Where Are They..)

      So lately I've been shopping around seeing what ideas for Valentines people could use, and I couldn't help but share my personal favorite items. I came across these last night and was dying I literally had dreams about them. They are not super emotional lovey dovey gifts, which I like. These are all around great items that are not just Valentines day-seasonal.


      I decided to post strictly links and no pictures, it will obviously take you right to their page and you can see it. Any of you doing any last minute shopping? Maybe this could help you :)




1. Michael Kors Snakeskin Bag

2. Steve Madden Leopard Chaufer Flat

3. HOH Arrow Necklace

4. CC Skye Bracelet

5. Jennifer Zeuner Swirl Necklace

6. Gorjana Knox Necklace 

7. LOVE Necklace/Gold



Hopefully this helps you, or someone you know, with a last minute gift for everyday or Valentines day.




xo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment