2.09.2012

Park Avenue

     So you all know that usually we don't really put up pictures of ourselves, however sometimes we break the rules. This time was definitely an exception. How adorable right roomate& decided to team up and go take pictures for one of her photojournalism classes. Luckily it worked out for both of us; I got a blog out of it, and she hopefully got an A on the assignment. We went to a local park to shoot these and ended up spending the entire day shooting. You could say we are like totes bffs. *I even offered her to join the team and be the official photographer...

      Anyways the weather was heavenly and we had a blast(mostly her laughing at me while I hung off a tire swing). Here are some of the pictures from our lovely park experience. Follow Katianna Bear on twitter here so you can obsess over her. (Or hire her to take some pictures for you)



Pure is Kimichi Blue- Sunglasses& shorts are Urban outfitters-Belt is GAP- Necklace is F21- Boots are Steve Madden-



*Side note: I wasn't supposed to know she was taking my picture which is why I'm not smiling.....awkward..


Shine on 
xo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment