2.22.2012

Stripes& Skulls Will Break..

      ..My bank account. Lately I am so into mixing different prints and patterns together it has gotten a little out of hand. Stripes, tribal print, and skulls are just a few of my favorite things right now. I have never been one on stripes and right now I am SO into them, especially this neon top from GAP.
      Again you see the familiar face of my friend Lauren who was oh so kind to let me photograph her while we were together (clothes just look better on tall people...) I styled her in a very casual-easy to throw together- day outfit. Leather leggings, with this neon stripes mixed in with the skulls is magic to my eyes. Try mixing patterns together, it gives a boring outfit a little kick. Give people something to look at.


*Top is from GAP-Pants are Nordstrom brand- Vintage Scarf-Ray Ban Sunglasses- Nixon Watch



xo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment