2.15.2012

Best Week Ever

     Here are my thoughts on New York Fashion Week so far. Obviously Alexander Wang, Tory Burch, Michael Kors and the usuals have killed it. However my favorite I have seen has got to be Prabal Gurung, not only is he adorable, he is brilliant. As of now the color schemes, patterns, the hats, and how he started off the show with BLACK, and ended with white just made my heart sing. BUT Proenza Schouler goes on in about two hours, and if they keep up what they are doing they may give Prabal a run for my favorite shows so far..we shall see.
      It really kills me that I have to watch all of these shows on my computer, but it is probably the best view in my house and what else would I do. One day I will be in NYC during this week, and my life with be complete. Until then I will sit on the couch glued to my computer and dream of this magical moment




Introducing Prabal Gurung.









 If you still aren't impressed, or just want more Watch this


xo
 

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to agree with you, Prabal Gurung is a brilliant guy full of great ideas! I actually did a blog post on him too! here > http://chic-who.blogspot.com/2012/02/nyfw-2012-prabal-gurung.html
    And it kills me, all these tweets and tumblr pictures are making me so jealous and I just want to be at NYFW!! I too am watching the shows online :P Great blog

    ReplyDelete