1.25.2012

So Zoe

      This is about a week late, but last week I caught wind of Rachel Zoe's new collection and I literally fell in love. It has been a slow month in fashion, and a stressful month for my life. Looking at this look book reminded me what it is I love about fashion, how much I love fashion, and how brilliant RZ is. Obviously she is one of my idols, and her first collection was amazing, so this just made things that much better. This line is very classic and does not require you to "pull off" naything.
      I'm obsesssssed with the colors in this collection. The classic shape bags, bold colors and girly Parisian look really interest me. My favorite pieces are below*especially the cardigans and blazers. I want to buy the silky tops in every color, it will give my go-to  DVF tops a break.


      Take a look.


LOVE





Cardigan obsession



This Jacket is AMAZE



xo

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment