1.10.2012

Taylor Tomasi Hill for Lane Crawford



 {GOD HELP US, TT Hill has creating clothing}





So, we all know who my fashion icon is, right? The one and only, super stylish Taylor Tomasi Hill. They way she puts outfits together is truly a work of art. You can only imagine my THRILL and EXCITEMENT when I found out she collaborated with Lane Crawford to make her own stylish pieces. Some of which she has already posted pics of on her twitter (thank God she joined social networking, finally).

I'm already coming up with several outfits in my head just looking at some of her key pieces! The black lace top is something I can totally see her wearing, along with that white lace skirt. Um, and did you see the sequin skirt she's posing in?? To DIE for. Simply to die for.



Xo,
Ash.




































No comments:

Post a Comment