8.10.2011

Crush

Peace&Luv
Those who know me know that my "girl crushes" are extremely consistent. The Olsen twins since day one (literally since I was about 3)&Nicole Richie have been my go-to girls. However, on my last trip I bought a magazine, and as I was skimming through I came across Erin Wasson (shown above). I about died. Besides the fact that within the first sentence it said she was a TEXAS girl (LOVE that) her style was incredible. Every outfit they had shot her in, was something I could only dream about. 

I had known of her as a jewelery designer (Low Luv X) as seen on Shopbop&Singer22, but never a model, actress&designer. As I read on I fell in love. So I wanted to introduce everyone to my newest lover, Erin Wasson. 

Idols

N.Richie

Erin

Wasson

Erin& her models




Crystal Point ring

Luv this

Crystal End Bracelet

Bold Ring I LUV Click here
Jewls Jewls&more Jewls

She Rox


More of my TOP fave items from Erin-

Evil Eye bracelet
Agate Station necklace 
Washer Bangle 
Gold Armor Knuckle Ring





Currently I have a major girl crush on her, but my love is with MK&A. 
Something about a crush is so fun&exciting. Maybe because it's new, or something completely different, it just makes things so much more enjoyable. Go find something or someone to crush on.
xo

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment