8.15.2011

The Power of a Heel

Recently I did a post on Vince Camuto, for whom I'm a campus rep for at school, and so lately I have been doing a lot of research and learning what I need to know about him. Holy Shoes. I'm literally obsessed. For someone who has lived in heels her whole life, standing at a whopping 5'2, it seems  heels are my bestie, and his are AMAZE. Back to school shopping usually entails a couple of heels for going out, and I know sorority girls all around the country are needing comfy shoes and let me tell you these are amazing. I wore them for 3 days in a row for hours and my feet didn't even blister!

I'm now obsessed more than ever, so take a look and maybe you will find a pair that suits you. 
(Click under photo to order, or see more colors)




Heavenly
Korsi Pump







My FAVE

Mac Black

New Bootie

Alexia Heel
Moma Heel
Milesy Pump


If you aren't a heel person I hope you are now :)

xo

Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment