8.03.2011

My Rock

If I haven't made a scene about it enough, today is my baby sisters 18th  birthday. She is the fifth and final daughter to become legal, god bless my parents. I love her so much& we could not be more different, whether it's music, clothes, boys, LIFE, whatever it is we are opposites. However we have that twin thing going on, NO we aren't twins, but we can talk without talking, know what each others thinking, and say so much with just one look.


We are so different, but so a like at the same time. Her style is classic girly, very chic like her personality. She is quieter, and more reserved. She is calmer, and more emotional. She is younger, but so mature. Those who know me KNOW she acts as my older sister, and without her I would be lost.
So this blog is dedicated to my baby sister, who is the best sister-friend-mother-guardian-I could ask for.
It takes two.

Diva

Then
Now.
We make them look normal.
All 5 sisters. So different, yet so a like.


Our idols since day one.

Sisters will be sisters.



 I won't post every picture of what she got, but her red Hunter boots, I die for. But most importantly the Balenciaga lotion smells like heaven, and her Michele watch is so amaze! &naturally this amazing piece of art that I picked out..





Through thick&thin we're there for each other. For 18 years I have gone through a world of emotions with her, and I can't wait to see her grow into a beautiful young woman. Having a sister is unlike anything else, at times I feel having four is overwhelming, but I truly think that a bond between sisters is unlike anything else.

xxo

Sis




My outfits
Urban white skirt
LF top
Gap jean vest
William Rast white jean vest


Beca's outfits
Alice&Olivia shorts
Joie top
FP shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment