8.08.2011

Lalalove

I think it's safe to say that Lollapalooza was one of the bet times of my life. Ashley and I were reunited, and the combination of the vibes, the music, and the people made it so memorable. It was so funny to be back with Ash, I think for the first two hours we talked about clothes and the blog, and the boyfriends just sat and listened (they've learned by now not to interrupt). I was SO happy! Obviously we got a day of shopping in (the boys had no chance)& I only made ONE purchase *gasp* a beautiful Fringe Navoh bag. Chicago was beautiful and the weather was great. We even saw rain one night and it was MAGICAL! I forgot how much I love the rain&dancing in it was even better.

Now I didn't take as many pictures as we had wanted too, but here are a few major items from my trip& some pictures I took for you to get lost in, naturally they are my faves.
ALMOST bought this. HOH

my Wildfox


Ashley surprised me with THESE


Typical

The BEST girls

Craziness

Love the lights.
TwiceMarie girls

This is amazing.

So happy



My last trip of the summer was a great way to end it, the artists were amazing& it was truly a trip I won't forget. I can't wait to go back next year. The atmosphere & just being in the city was such a great feeling. It was a much needed trip and I haven't been this happy in a while, I think it was all the dancing I did. I guess what I'm getting at, is when life gets you down just remember to dance like no ones watching (in a new outfit). It cures everything.
:)

xxo


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment