7.29.2011

LaLaLa

FINALLY! Ash and I are going to Lollapalooza, with our boyfriends, in a week& I could not be happier. I haven't seen her all summer, and what better way for us to bond than in Chicago, with amazing music, and three days of outfits we've had planned for a month. Naturally We've been awaiting this day so that we could blog about our outfits so here it goes. I'll be doing a blog on what I'm packing& then Ash will do one on her take!


Essentials : Colorful/vintage Tanks&Tees, jean shorts (all colors including my J brand purple cut offs), big hats, small bags, TONS of jewelery&headbands are just a few.
(Oh and TONS of dry shampoo)


I bought this FP. top in every color. So comfy

Intimately FP.




Jewels
Rebecca Minkoff over the shoulder
Rebecca Minkoff clutch.


Sam&Lavi Top


Tobi vest
My favorite hat. V. Hudge knows.

Jen's Pirate Booty dress





If you know me, you know I LOVE friendship bracelets and will be wearing all of them.


I'll be bringing all my Levi's duh.
Jewels&more jewels

Wranglers.








We obviously know how obsessed I am with the 60's&70's( my outfits are always a little bohemian hippy-ish) , and this is the closest I'll ever get to Woodstock so you can imagine my excitement for the not only the clothes, the people AND the music
xxo-


Sara


 

1 comment:

  1. I love the one that you named as 'your favourite hat' as well. Reminds me of Lanvin ones

    xx PvdH - designer & illustrator
    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete