7.18.2011

You are my New Obsession

I never stop traveling, and this most recent destination was to my home away from home Cabo! I had a lot of down time, and thought a lot about what I could blog about. Recently I've found that when I like something I REALLY like it. Whether it be a food, a person, or an outfit I seem to have an extremely addictive personality. So obviously now I have been addicted to my Levi highwasted vintage shorts. They are probably something that my mom would have worn in the 80's, and of course they are making a comeback. (which I am thrilled about) I'm also obsessed with my new skirt (which was purchased from LF during my California trip) I love it. It is definitely an upcoming trend, which is good because I have literally worn my maxi skirts to death. *R.I.P.*

It's easy to make me happy, and these days I am very happy. Thank God For Clothes

I never do this, but I decided instead of showing you what clothes I like, I would show you the clothes I own in real life! See how I've been wearing them lately, and my newest obsessions.

This outfit makes me This happy.
Favorite LF Skirt.


Follow Me.

Get Lost in the Ocean
Vintage Levi's


My new fave Urban purse
I see you.
Party in the front. Fashion in the back.


Alexus heel



Go find something, or someone, to obsess over.


xxo-

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment