7.23.2011

Dream On


This is just going to be a little Sunday Funday. I decided to put together a mess of things that I dream of / are dreamy. So here I am on a late night Saturday thinking of ALL the things I want/like.


I'm also off to Arizona today to move into my new apartment. It is going to be stressful considering I have to buy everything, but I am beyond excited. I literally cannot wait to start decorating, SO I also put some pictures of my inspiration/ what I wish for my room to look like.

So here I am staring my dreams in the face& now you get to.


ultimate swag

Carrie Bradshaws apartment
My dream meal
 

My dream: To be as cool as her.


My dream spot. NYC.



Olsen BoyE
Joes Jeans shoe.

Shopbop



Jennifer Zeuner necklace






I will now have wonderful dreams tonight& I hope you can find something, or something, delicious to dream about


xxo-


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment