7.13.2011

Vince Baby

TIME TO CELEBRATE! I just found out a couple weeks ago that I got an internship/ Stylist Rep position for designer Vince Camuto, he is SO cute. I could not be happier, I am so excited! He is up-and-coming, so what better way than to tell all you little bloggettes about him! I put together my favorite pieces from his collection, but I highly suggest you should follow him on Twitter  Facebook or his blog he gives the best advise, seriously.

Here are some of his noted Best Looks.  They are uh-may-zing.

P.S. any sorority girls out there? He has the MOST comfortable black pumps, I wore them last year for recruitment and didn't have any issues! Hope that helps. Go AXO :)

Enjoy-
Estera Ash


2011 Spring Jewelery Line


Islanda Summer in Brown
Ivy Summer in Brown




My Faves



If that doesn't impress you this video will, it is so fantastic I'm obsessed.

xxo-

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment