7.11.2011

Music Monday


Occasionally when I feel that y’all would be interested I will take notes on interesting new music that I hear about, or find. Recently on my many plane rides I have been really into Nylon magazine. A magazine I have always been interested in for the fashion, now grabs my attention for the music.  They had a large spread in the magazine on new-and-upcoming bands, and featured artists. With Lalapalooza coming up I’ve been SUPER excited, and listening to tons of music.

Nothing is better than laying in bed listening to good music, and clearing your mind of all thoughts. Getting lost in a song is about the greatest feeling one could achieve.
So get lost in some of these artists, and their stories!



 
Invasion by Eisley
                                                                 Sunshine Eyes by Polarsets

                                                       Young Blood by The Naked and Famous 

                                                    Till I'm Gone by Wiz Khalifa & Tinie Tempah

                                                               California Love by. Tayyib Ali 

                                             Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine 

More.
xxo-
Sara

Music is what life sounds like

Music is love is search of a word

Music is forever; music should grow and mature with you
 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely covered some of my favorites! I love Eisley and Ellie Goulding!

    http://www.eatsleepdenim.com/

    ReplyDelete