7.09.2011

Color Me Blind Pt. 2

I've been back from Spain for two weeks now, but I have been on the go nonstop! Now I can finally post about my trip. Instead of writing a novel about how amazing the experience was, I have opted to just show pictures I had taken throughout my time there. The town was timeless, the people were elegant, and the pictures go to show just how fashionable they all are. More than anything this trip was inspirational. Whether it was what I learned, what I saw, or who I was with, I walked away feeling extremely impacted by all these different people I had met and their culture.



Piccaso Lane
He was amazing
City Center in Malaga

My favorite

View of El Torro

Locals

No Worries

So beautiful

DVF

Young love


I traveled with people from all over the world, and let me tell you the style on this trip was incredible. Not only the girls, but the boys, from all over could dress. The last night could have been a spread in Nylon Magazine. The girls all different types, really expressed themselves through clothing and I LOVED it. One specific girl really stood out to me. She was from Germany, and I could have died in her outfit (in a good way). Short blonde bob, daring red lips, and black boyfriend trousers that tied at the top with a white scoop neck top tucked into it. She had her own style and look, and that within itself was inspiring to me.

So go out and inspire someone :)
xxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment