4.26.2011

The Best Day.

Not only is it a beautiful sunny day in Arizona, but it is my best friend/ co-blogger Ashley's birthday. I LOVE celebrating birthdays and it kills me that I can't be there so I decided I would take it to the blog to celebrate. In honor of Ash I put some of my favorite quotes by our idol, Carrie Bradshaw, and some pieces that I thought she would love.
 
Happy Birthday A!
 
enjoy everyone&have a wonderful day.
 
xxo
 
As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.
 
Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate.
 
After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot.
 
When it comes to life and love, why do we believe our worst reviews?   
 
 


Ashley's Birthday

   

No comments:

Post a Comment