4.24.2011

Happy Easter

I know it's late and Easter is almost over, however,  I had to share my festive weekend. I spent my Easter weekend like a true southern belle, at the horse races! My boyfriend's fraternity had a day at the races theme and, if anything says spring time it's bright dresses and sun hats. The boys kept it just as classy with outfits resembling that of an Easter egg.  The weather could not have been better, and although I ended up losing money, it was a great start to spring. Waking up today to beautiful Arizona weather, I picked out my Easter day dress and was ready for church. A white T-Bags dress topped off with a tan belt, my tan Tory Burch flats  and my pale green Chloe bag was the final verdict.  Our brunch consisted of Ihop, which I couldn't have been happier about.

I'm now about to make my easter cupcakes and wind down with some Housewives of Orange County.



xxox

Color is inevitable

View from the top.


Me with my girlfriends.



Easter
My favorite picks.


Easter by saramc00 featuring silk satin dresses

2 comments:

  1. Love your yellow dress! Where's it from?

    Samantha
    www.thebrunetteone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! its from Urban Outfitters Silence+Noise

    ReplyDelete