4.21.2011

Thank god it's Thursday.

Thank god it's Thursday.
As I sit on the couch with my easter candy I can't help but listen to my two roommates panic about what they are going to wear tonight. Usually on a Thursday I would be blasting the latest top hits in my room while screaming "y'all I have nothing to wear!!" But tonight I just sit and listen. In my mind I can imagine what I would dress each of them in, if I wasn't so lazy. Both tower over my 5'2 frame with their 5'8 and 6 foot tall slender bodies, but I always seem to put in my two cents.

As they walk out the door this is what I come up with. I die for black, obviously, and between see through tops and fringe it's basically love! Whenever in doubt of a "dull" outfit, find something bold. A necklace or ring that makes others stare.


Thank god it's Thursday. by saramc00 featuring a leather skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment