4.28.2011

Va Va Voom


Recently I was introduced the newest, coolest idea, surprisingly it has nothing to do with fashion, but I thought it would be a good chance of pace to blog about. This is a place where you can go to get your hair blow dried and done up, while having cocktails, snacking on gourmet treats, and being entertained by classic movies such as Sex and the City. This place is called Dry Bar. A chic and modern atmosphere that made you feel like Hollywood glamour. Little menus were handed out with cocktails names that described a certain hair do. A bar rapped around the inside, with chairs placed all the way around leading to a back room where the shampoo-ing was done.
I thought it was brilliant, and the second I walked in I couldn't help but start taking pictures.

Hope you enjoy :)

xxox
These were delicious.


Somf of the girls getting pampered.
Add caption


I loved the modern decor



The Menu


http://www.thedrybar.com/blog/city/scottsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment