4.20.2011

Now what?

Ashley Marie Perez. A Taurus, who is strong willed and loves the color black. My best friend and my fashion icon. Whether it's Alexander Wang or DVF she rocks it. She is a modern day Jackie-O with a twist of edge. From pea-coats to studs she always makes a statement. Not to mention her Carrie Bradshaw shoe collection. Braving the cold in Boston allows Ashley to rock the snow in style. Tall leather boots and Burberry coats are just a few of her must-haves.

Sara Marie Cusick. A Scorpio, passionate and vintage obsessed guru. Some would call me a diva, not quite . I just have an unexplainable love for fashion. Dramatic describes me perfectly. Personality, style, and word choice I take everything to an extreme. Nicole Richie the Olsen twins and Whitney Port are just a few of my icons. Currently living in Arizona, allows me to have a California-beachy meets girly boho chic kind of style.

We hope that within our blog you get a look at our passions (food, clothes, music, traveling and photography) like you've never seen before!

*enjoy*live*love*

Eating @ Sarabeth's in NYC.


FleaMarket shot in SoHo.


Sara&Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment