4.22.2011

Ultimate Closet

My mom is in town for my birthday weekend. As always, I open multiple tabs of all my favorite blogs, shopping websites, Style.com, etc. She says "Ooh cute clothes. What website is that?" And then follows with, "Duh. Why would I even ask."


One of my absolute favorite websites, Shopbop.com, has daily style trends and outfits that I obsess over. (I have over 400 pictures in a folder on my desktop of my favorites). Today, they came out with the Ultimate Closet, where they take key pieces from their closet and put together multiple, stylish, and very different ensembles for everyday of the week. With bright red skinny jeans, a cutoff sweater, pointed pumps, maxi trousers, etc... They have put together my favorite collection I can enjoy all season.



No comments:

Post a Comment