6.20.2011

Color Me Blind

My new city.


Finally. My first trip of the summer, and it is to Malaga, SPAIN! I've had numerous requests on what I'm going to pack for Spain, and how to wear long skirts for the summer, so I thought I would combine the two. This will be my last blog for ten days so BE WARE this is packed this with a lot of information!
Here are some outfits I put together that are almost exact to what I will be taking to Spain.
Easy Summer outfits
J Brands shorts. My obsession
Swap out your blue jeans for some Bold colored ones! Color is in, whether its jean shorts or skinnys do it!
My Faves.

Amaze

Maxi dresses are heavenly. They are super comfortable and easy. I know what everyone is thinking, and I don't want to hear it...YOU CAN pull it off! People think they have to be 5 foot to where them, and they are called maxi for a reason tall girls! Try pairing it with a vest of some sort, or a jacket.
Queen of Maxis

 LONG SKIRTS ARE AMAZE! Go get one NOW! These are very in right now, and ANYONE can wear them. The thing is with fashion, ff you don't think you can pull it off then you probably won't. If you have the confidence to wear something, and not care what other people think, you will SHINE! Match it with either loose fitted cropped top, or a flowy top under a belt. You don't want to drown in it, so try and show your figure. I have 3 different long skirts, and I am OBSESSED, and plan on wearing all of them( and both of my maxi dresses) in Spain. Check out Urban Outfitters.
Ashley Tisdale rockin the look.


Hope that helps some. Just think long, flowing, colors and you will be good to go.


Streets of Malaga
Adios


xxo- 
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment