6.04.2011

Inspiration

I can't define myself as being in a single trend category [boho, edgy,

classic]. I enjoy wearing black silk shorts with grey knit sweaters

and black flip flops. Simple. Kinda boring. I'm starting to get more

inspiration from different sources, such as Taylor Tomasi Hill.


I absolutely adore her style. She mixed different colors, patterns,

textures and styles to get something that is perfectly her.


I'm amazed how many rings Vanessa Hudgens can't fit on her fingers.

She always seems to be wearing at least 3 on each hand. I love the

random assortment she has on at once. From small and simple to

oversized. I love it. And am inspired.


Here are some pictures from my Shopbop wish-list, Taylor, many of Tommy

Ton's photographs, and more.


Xo,


Ash.



















No comments:

Post a Comment