6.24.2011

Summer Flats

We all know that heels can give a girl serious confidence and sometimes {most of the time} make an outfit. But, my feet are saying ABSOLUTELY NO in this heat wave. Walking alongside my little sister last weekend in Chicago made me remember how chic an outfit can look with the right flat. So, give your heels a break! I've come up with a list of my favorite flats your feet will be happy about and pics of who got it right.


Xo,


Ash.





Karolína Kurková | Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, | Olivia Palermo | Shopbop.com



{Top 3 style you must wear this summer}


1. I've always had an obsession with leopard print. Wearing this print on your feet make your outfit anything but boring.

Steve


2. I wore these {and hated them} in private school. Without the knee high socks and pleated skirt, this shoe is a fashionable alternative to strappy sandals.



Calvin Klein Collection | F-TROUPE | F-TROUPE


3. A nude flat can be paired with jean shorts to a patterned skirt. It will always look amazing. Remember to buy a pair that’s your shade!



Tory Burch | Tory Burch | Jenni Kayne

No comments:

Post a Comment