6.01.2011

Sleeping in a Man's Bed

Never dream alone. That’s my motto.


I have finally finalized a plan of how to decorate my room! I could not be more excited. The first picture is my inspiration. Since my boyfriend has finally come around to the idea of me painting the apartment bright electric blue [Carrie Bradshaw apartment makeover], I am designing the bedroom with a masculine feel. When you go to sleep, you want to feel cozy, warm, and in the arms of a man. SO, I am making my room feel like a man’s room.


With espresso colored velvet drapes covering the entire wall behind the bed, it will immediately feel warm [Let’s face it people. I live in Boston: the coolest place during winter]. With the help of Pottery Barn, I will use their frame risers to protrude oversized black and white photos behind the bed. Under the large [very high, which means little light] windows, I will place mirror the same size under it, so when the matching table lamps are on, the light will reflect the whole room. Brilliant!


That’s all I have for now. I’ll show ya when it’s done.


Xo,


Ash.





No comments:

Post a Comment