6.16.2011

The Hills Meet Heaven.

Ever since I was little my dad has always been the most inspirational person I know. From texts, to emails, to words of wisdom he is truly an amazing person. He has always taught me that no matter what, if I have a vision or a dream, I can make it happen. I think that is something everyone should abide by. Don't ever listen to anyone who tells you you can't do something. Chances are they are jealous, or just want to see you fail.

Most recently I have been in the middle of a world wind at home. My family has just become the new owners of a resort in our hometown.  My dad partnered with long time friend and country music legend George Strait. Together they are turning this hotel, which had suffered for so long, into an amazing vision. I am part of the marketing team at The Resort at Tapatio Springs. My job is to go into local businesses and try and sell our creation on them. Nerve wrecking yes, but exciting as well. I figured that what better way to market the new hotel than on the blog. I always like to switch it up from fashion, and this is one all people can relate to, or make their next vacation spot! Read more below to get the full story. It it still a work in progress and when the grand opening happens (11-11-11) It will be an amazing finish.

George Strait
Local Celebs
The Resort at Tapatio Springs
Twitter

The new fire pit on The Patio
Tee Box.

One of my favorite views

In a row.

Family affair
If you can dream it, you can do it- Walt Disney

Good things come to those who wait, better come to those who think, but the best comes to those who believe, think and pray


The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you- Tom Bradley


xxo-

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment