5.16.2011

Bell Bottom Blues

“Bell bottom blues, you make me cry. I don’t want to lose this feeling. And if I could choose a place to die, It would be in your arms.” [ahem, I mean pants]. Eric Clapton said it right. Although, I don’t think he was talking about this season’s biggest trend.


Ever since I saw the Spring 2011 show of ADAM, I have been dying to get a hold of those lava colored-bell-bottom-high-waisted pants. They have a seam that draws your eye all the way down to your new pedicure, and make your legs looks long and lean. MMM! heaven.


With my hair in a high pony-tail, red lips, and a white silk blouse, and these purple pants from DVF, this is simply an outfit to die for.


Simple and casual in navy, these pants from Alice + Olivia are perfect for everyday style. Paired with a simple white tee, your favorite button up, or a colored cardigan, you can’t go wrong. Just make sure to tuck it in and show off that waist!


Ash.






[1] ADAM

[2] Diane Von Furstenberg

[3] Alice + Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment