5.07.2011

Gap Happy

Gap Happy
Fashion gone GAP

Gap Happy by saramc00 featuring sheer tops


I think The Gap is one of the greatest places known to fashion. It does not get enough credit. I can't count the number of friends I have turned into Gap addicts. You don't think of it as being a hip trendy spot...but I adore it. I have been obsessed with Gap ever since I was young. It was the place where my mom would take my sister and I for back-to-school shopping. Not only did they have everything I dreamed of, they have jellies. Some of the only things I actually have memory of loving...my jellies.

So when I went end-of-school shopping it was at Gap. I love buying their items and mixing them with my own, adding my own flare to it. The items I put for today's blog are literally exact items I saw and/or purchased. They have taken hundreds of dollar items and made them for a mere 60 dollars. It is almost addicting. I found myself running through the store like I had never seen clothes before, my roommate had to literally yell at me to stop grabbing things.
To make my experience last week even better, while I was trying on clothes a woman and I happened to come out of the dressing rooms at the same time. She looked at me, and timidly asked how I thought the outfit she had on would be better. I obviously got extremely excited and told her exactly what I thought. We chatted, and she thanked me. Later in the check-out line she told the sales woman that without my help she probably wouldn't have made the purchase. Sadly that made my day, but hey whatever floats your boat.


Go Gap :)

xxo- Sara




http://www.gap.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment