5.30.2011

Summer Weather = Shopping

I would rather spend all my money on clothing, shoes and jewelry than anything. When my eye sees something ahmazing, two things happen: 1) I immediately obsess. 2) I do anything anything anything to get it.


Summer time has FINALLY arrived in Boston, and so far I have yet to experienced it [I just got all four of my wisdom teeth out. I’m dying for solid food and to not look like my face is in a fat suit]. Alas, the swelling in my puffy cheeks has gone down and I’m ready to embrace the town with cash in my pocket and a fashion on my mind [like it ever leaves].


With my sister in town, I will be taking her to Alex and Ani, a jewelry store where you create the perfect bangle set, however how you like it. I bought her a few for her birthday and I’m happy to take her back and add to her collection. Next stop, Zara. After scrolling through their online lookbook, I am more than inspired and want to grab a couple key pieces that will bring my summer wardrobe moving.


P.S. I just moved into my new apartment not long ago and cannot wait to start sharing pics soon!


Xo,


Ash.


1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment!! love those bracelets. boston is a fabulous city, so much great shopping on newbury :)

    xo
    kat
    withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete