5.30.2011

Seashores of Old Mexico

morning lovers.

El. Dorado


Homemade pineapple popsicles
Ray baby

Best time of day.

The palapa outside my room




I love the swim-up bar.
Clam Chowder plate was so cute.

After my 8 day vacation to Los Cabos, Mexico I figured the best way to show you how my trip was, would be through pictures. I took pictures of my favorite moments, and my favorite items. If you have never been I HIGHLY suggest you plan a trip. The margaritas are amazing,but  the homemade chips and salsa are even better. And the fact that I'm about five shades darker, and my hair is five shades lighter makes it even more upsetting to leave, but I am about done with Mexican food. Today being Memorial Day made me want a giant American burger. So to those of you who had one today, for that I am jealous.
I will miss the sandy  beaches, the beautiful sun sets, and going to sleep listening to the waves crash. However leaving only means that I will be back soon, and that I will be back to blogging regularly again now that the vaca is over!


enjoy xxox- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment