5.05.2011

Flower Power.

Flower Power.
Some quick floral finds I liked.


When wondering what I could blog about this week I had to look for some serious inspiration. I read magazines, watched shows and asked followers what they wanted to see in the blog. It wasn't until I received a bouquet of roses last night, that I realized how overlooked floral is. I love flowers. I sometimes find myself in the grocery store thinking about buying myself them just cause, but my mom informed me that wasn't something I should do. So when I FINALLY received them, for something other than my birthday or a hospital visit, I knew that I had to incorporate it into the blog. I think that people underestimate the power of the flower. Summer time is really the only time you can fully get away with excessive floral. (unless you are Carrie Bradshaw who numerously rocks an enlarged flower)

my favorite.
a rose is a rose is a rose
perfect touch to my room.

 flowers say I'm sorry, I love you, I miss you, feel better, be happy, or simply hi. In fashion they say, "Hi here I am." So go buy a flower and put it in your hair, or buy that obnoxious floral dress you are too scared to wear. And if you want to go out and buy yourself flowers do it!

xxox- Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment